Submit Your Blog
Submit your blog to be featured on Army Wife Network.
Do you have an interesting Army related blog? We’d love to hear from you. We look for our featured blogs to:
- Post in a very positive nature
- Refrain from overly political or religious discussions
- Share resources and information/links they find helpful
- Remember that their feature is a virtual endorsement from AWN and as such should remain professional
- Produce original content
- Provide appropriate (original or correctly sourced) images as inclusion in their posts
Additional criteria a Featured Blog must meet:
- Limited advertising – While we will accept a business related blog, your blog must be more than an advertisement for said business.
- Longevity – We require our featured blogs to have existed for at least six months.
- Frequency – A consistent history of posting at least 2 times per month.
- Professional – Featured blogs should have an easily readable design (relatively correct grammar and spelling as well as font choices will all be considered) with simple to understand navigation.
- Relevant – Our featured blogs must have content that is relevant to our audience of military families. Our guideline is at least 25% of your blog must be military-related topics.
AWN updates their featured blogs on a monthly basis. We will review your submission and information. If you are chosen for our Featured Blog page you will see your link here.
Thank you so much!
*Note: These are general guidelines, and they are subjective. Not all submitted blogs that meet these guidelines will be selected and not all selected blogs meet these guidelines. Blog submissions are prioritized by appropriateness (as deemed by the AWN team) and are granted as room permits.
Don’t have a blog already? Do you love a soldier? Do you want to share your military journey? Can you share not only celebrations but frustrations, in an empowering way? We want you! Come blog with us.
Bloggers must be military spouses or family members who can contribute content a minimum of once a month.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you’re interested. (Writing samples will be required.)
Submit Your Blog,