Become an Experience Contributor on AWN!
Want to share your military journey? Can you share not only celebrations but also frustrations, in an empowering way? We want you! Volunteer with Army Wife Network as an Experience Contributor.
To volunteer as an Experience Contributor, you must be a military spouse or family member who can contribute content a minimum of once a month. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you’re interested. (Writing samples will be required.)
Additional criteria for blogging with AWN:
- Post in a very positive nature
- Refrain from overly political or religious discussions
- Share resources and information/links they find helpful
- Remember that their feature is a virtual endorsement from AWN and as such should remain professional
- Produce original content
- Provide appropriate (original or correctly sourced) images as inclusion in their posts
Thank you so much!
*Note: Not all submitted Experience Contributor applications that meet these guidelines will be selected. Submissions are prioritized by appropriateness (as deemed by the AWN Core team) and are granted as room permits.