Army Wife Network is the internet’s leading website for Army wives, by Army wives. We created the original internet talk radio show designed specifically for military spouses – Army Wife Talk Radio – in its sixth year of broadcasting! We also boast a network of approximately 45,000 Facebook fans!
View our AWN Media Kit.
Army Wife Talk Radio & Field Problems™ has been featured in several media outlets such as CBS Evening News (twice), FOX Report with Sheppard Smith, Military Spouse Magazine, CinCHouse.com, American Legion Auxiliary, USAA Magazine, MOAA Magazine, Army Times, Armed Forces Press, Stars & Stripes, Guard Times, Military.com, Army.com, Army.mil, and more!
Would you like to interview a team member from Army Wife Network? Email us.
We can help you answer the questions:
• What is life like as a military family member?
• How do you cope with deployments?
• What are spouses doing to “hold down the homefront” during war?
• What is the status of our troops morale overseas?
• How are families dealing with PTSD?
• And many more…..