From the AWN News 6 Experts
- Army Wife Network CoFounder Retires, Names New Owner Army Wife Network www.armywifenetwork.com email@example.com Army Wife Network 2650 FM 407 E STE 145/152 Bartonville, TX 76226 940-455-7349 (phone) 888-980-1292 (fax) Army Wife Network CoFounder Retires, Names New Owner (Logo: www.armywifenetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/331-x-208-awn-logo.gif ) Bartonville, TX – Nov 16, 2015 – In an untraditional business manner, Army Wife Network (AWN), the leading site for Army wives by Army wives, announced the hunt for a military spouse owner or ...
News from Department of Defense
- Leaders Brief Congress on Review of North Korea Policy April 26, 2017Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, Defense Secretary Jim Mattis, Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats and Marine Corps Gen. Joe Dunford, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, briefed members of Congress at the White House on the review President Donald J. Trump ordered of U.S. policy toward North Korea.
- Turkish Airstrikes in Syria, Iraq Kill Partner Counter-ISIS Fighters April 26, 2017A spokesman for Combined Joint Task Force Operation Inherent Resolve said Turkey conducted airstrikes this week in Syria and Iraq that killed partner forces in the fight against the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, giving little notice and making no effort to coordinate the strikes.
- Army’s Medical Laboratory Specialists Bring Blood to the Fight April 26, 2017Army medical laboratory specialists are at the ready providing support for one of the most essential elements of the fight and of life: blood.
- National Guard More Relevant, Ready to Face New Threats, Chief Says April 26, 2017The National Guard is even more important than in the past, given the uncertain nature of the world today, Air Force Gen. Joseph L. Lengyel, chief of the National Guard Bureau and a member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, told the Senate Defense Appropriations Subcommittee.
- North Korea Threatens Indo-Asia-Pacific Region, Harris Tells Legislators April 26, 2017North Korea remains the most immediate threat to the security of the United States and its allies in the Indo-Asia-Pacific, Navy Adm. Harry B. Harris Jr., the commander of U.S. Pacific Command, told the House Armed Services Committee.
Pay & Benefit News from Army Times
- Boost Sales and Save Time with Email Automation April 20, 2017Generating a side income selling digital products is one of the greatest steps in your journey as a blogger or content marketer. You’re ready to get in the game after hearing from others how awesome it is to have this self-sustaining source of income that practically runs itself. And so you put together a few [...] Related StoriesThe Automated vs Manua […]
- The Automated vs Manual Email Debate April 12, 2017Email marketing falls into two categories: automated or manual. Some bloggers insist one is better than the other, sparking the great email debate. What really matters is: Your preference in how the emails are sent. The expectations you have set for your subscribers. Do you want to be hands on and manually send out each [...] Related StoriesFeedBlitz U […]
- Increasing Open Rates: Magic or Method? April 5, 2017Excitement over email marketing tends to increase as your list grows. You can’t help but feel proud of your work as you add 5,10, 50, 100+ subscribers each week. These milestones build confidence in your abilities as a content marketer. It’s time to take the next step on your journey and attend an event to [...] Related StoriesThe Automated vs Manual E […]
- Delegate and Deliver with FeedBlitz Multi-User March 30, 2017Growing your website or enterprise can be a wonderful experience—entering new territories, starting new ventures, increasing your customer base—the thrill of expansion propels you from one project to the next. With growth comes scaling and hiring, whether you’re welcoming new staff members to the team, working with a virtual assistant, or reorganizing your c […]
- 7 Mistakes You’re Making with Your Subscription Forms March 15, 2017Having your own little corner of the World Wide Web to write about anything, to engage with like-minded individuals, and to spark conversation is an incredibly wonderful, intoxicating feeling. You’re pouring your heart and soul into your work; your enthusiasm propels you forward in pursuit of your latest goal. Maybe you’ve just started your personal [...] […]
News from Stars & Stripes
- Former Army sergeant pleads guilty in false tax returns case April 26, 2017A former U.S. Army sergeant has pleaded guilty to using hacked information from four University of Pittsburgh Medical Center employees to file false tax returns seeking IRS refunds.
- Somali pirate gets life in prison for attack on US Navy ship April 26, 2017A Somali pirate has been sentenced to life in prison for his role in attacking a U.S. Navy ship.
- US submarine returns to Connecticut after 6-month deployment April 26, 2017The USS New Mexico's commanding officer, Cmdr. Dan Reiss, said they traveled more than 37,000 miles in the North Atlantic Ocean and Mediterranean Sea, about 6,000 miles more than usual in a deployment.
- Hilton plans to expand military hiring program at Hawaii resort April 26, 2017Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is looking for a “few good men and women” to fulfill its goal of making military veterans and military family members 7 percent of all their new hires in the next three years.
- The 'white shark' returns with a bellyful of cocaine, marijuana April 26, 2017A U.S. Coast Guard crew based in Astoria returned after a 2.5-month deployment that yielded the seizure of $11 million in cocaine and marijuana, officials said.