From the AWN News 6 Experts
- Army Wife Network CoFounder Retires, Names New Owner Army Wife Network www.armywifenetwork.com firstname.lastname@example.org Army Wife Network 2650 FM 407 E STE 145/152 Bartonville, TX 76226 940-455-7349 (phone) 888-980-1292 (fax) Army Wife Network CoFounder Retires, Names New Owner (Logo: www.armywifenetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/331-x-208-awn-logo.gif ) Bartonville, TX – Nov 16, 2015 – In an untraditional business manner, Army Wife Network (AWN), the leading site for Army wives by Army wives, announced the hunt for a military spouse owner or ...
News from Department of Defense
- Mattis: U.S., Coalition 'Steadfast' With Iraq for ISIS Defeat August 22, 2017Defense Secretary Jim Mattis said in Baghdad that the United States and its coalition partners remain unwavering in their commitment to Iraq in defeating the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.
- Mattis, Jordanian Leaders Discuss ISIS Fight, Common Security August 22, 2017Defense Secretary Jim Mattis met with Jordan's top officials in Amman to discuss the fight against the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, the defeat-ISIS coalition and security in the Middle East.
- Seabees Establish Strong Bonds With Djiboutian Villagers August 22, 2017U.S. Navy engineers have spent the last five months making friends with residents of a remote village in Djibouti's Arta region. The Seabees worked to construct a medical clinic complex to serve the local people, for whom very few resources are available and medical care is more than an hour away. When completed, the clinic will provide immediate first […]
- 'Old Guard' Dining Facility Supports Army's Health, Readiness Strategy August 22, 2017The Army's oldest active-duty infantry unit is supporting the service's efforts to upgrade its dining facilities and improve soldiers' health and readiness.
- Face of Defense: Marine EOD Technician Continues Family Legacy August 22, 2017Every time Marine Corps Staff Sgt. Derrick Kee puts on the heavy, cumbersome explosive ordnance disposal bomb suit, he is reminded of the important reasons that led him to where he is today. "I'm a third-generation Marine," he explained. "My father, grandfather and grandmother all joined the Marine Corps."
Pay & Benefit News from Army Times
- New: Drag, Drop and Deliver! August 1, 2017Creating dynamic, functional emails formerly required a graphic designer, or spending hours at the computer editing code yourself. Simple actions such as dropping images where you like, or easily moving elements from one part of the template to another called for multiple steps; adding video in an email-app-friendly form could often be worse with unpredictab […]
- Boost Sales and Save Time with Email Automation April 20, 2017Generating a side income selling digital products is one of the greatest steps in your journey as a blogger or content marketer. You’re ready to get in the game after hearing from others how awesome it is to have this self-sustaining source of income that practically runs itself. And so you put together a few [...] Related StoriesNew: Preview Emails as […]
- The Automated vs Manual Email Debate April 12, 2017Email marketing falls into two categories: automated or manual. Some bloggers insist one is better than the other, sparking the great email debate. What really matters is: Your preference in how the emails are sent. The expectations you have set for your subscribers. Do you want to be hands on and manually send out each [...] Related StoriesFeedBlitz U […]
- Increasing Open Rates: Magic or Method? April 5, 2017Excitement over email marketing tends to increase as your list grows. You can’t help but feel proud of your work as you add 5,10, 50, 100+ subscribers each week. These milestones build confidence in your abilities as a content marketer. It’s time to take the next step on your journey and attend an event to [...] Related StoriesNew: Preview Emails as Yo […]
- Delegate and Deliver with FeedBlitz Multi-User March 30, 2017Growing your website or enterprise can be a wonderful experience—entering new territories, starting new ventures, increasing your customer base—the thrill of expansion propels you from one project to the next. With growth comes scaling and hiring, whether you’re welcoming new staff members to the team, working with a virtual assistant, or reorganizing your c […]
News from Stars & Stripes
- Vandals topple Confederate soldier statue at Camp Chase cemetery, take head August 22, 2017Columbus police are investigating the vandalism of a Confederate soldier statue at Camp Chase Confederate Cemetery on the Hilltop.
- Votel: 1st deployment of new US forces will arrive in Afghanistan 'pretty quickly' August 22, 2017Gen. Joseph Votel, the top U.S. commander for the Middle East, says the first deployments of new U.S. forces will arrive in Afghanistan "pretty quickly." He estimates it could take days or a few weeks.
- Barcelona suspect says imam planned to blow himself up August 22, 2017An extremist cell in northeastern Spain was preparing bombs for an imam who planned to blow himself up at a Barcelona monument, a key suspect in the attacks that killed 15 people in northeastern Spain told a judge Tuesday, according to a judicial official.
- On base activities August 22, 2017A calendar of events on U.S. facilities in the Pacific.
- Army-Navy to play 4 times in Philadelphia from 2018-22 August 22, 2017The Army-Navy football game will be played in Philadelphia four times from 2018-2022, returning to its most frequent host city. This year's Army-Navy game will mark the 11th time Lincoln Financial Field has hosted.