From the AWN News 6 Experts
- Army Wife Network CoFounder Retires, Names New Owner Army Wife Network www.armywifenetwork.com email@example.com Army Wife Network 2650 FM 407 E STE 145/152 Bartonville, TX 76226 940-455-7349 (phone) 888-980-1292 (fax) Army Wife Network CoFounder Retires, Names New Owner (Logo: www.armywifenetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/331-x-208-awn-logo.gif ) Bartonville, TX – Nov 16, 2015 – In an untraditional business manner, Army Wife Network (AWN), the leading site for Army wives by Army wives, announced the hunt for a military spouse owner or ...
News from Department of Defense
- U.S., Coalition Continue Strikes Against ISIS in Syria, Iraq March 25, 2017U.S. and coalition military forces have continued to attack Islamic State of Iraq and Syria terrorists, Combined Joint Task Force Operation Inherent Resolve officials reported.
- Trump Hosts Medal of Honor Recipients at White House March 24, 2017A third of the nation’s living Medal of Honor recipients gathered at the White House to commemorate Medal of Honor Day with the president.
- Africom to Sponsor First Conference for Defense Chiefs from African Continent March 24, 2017In April, U.S. Africa Command will sponsor the first conference for all chiefs of defense on the African continent, Africom Commander Marine Corps Gen. Thomas D. Waldhauser told reporters during a Pentagon briefing.
- Defense Secretary Meets With Indian National Security Advisor March 24, 2017Defense Secretary Jim Mattis hosted Indian National Security Advisor Ajit Doval at the Pentagon to discuss the importance of the U.S.-India relationship and the role of both nations in cooperating to uphold international laws and principles.
- Mattis Welcomes Greek Defense Minister to Pentagon March 24, 2017Defense Secretary Jim Mattis met with Greek Defense Minister Panos Kammenos at the Pentagon, discussing a variety of topics including trans-Mediterranean migration, terrorism, and instability in the Balkans, Northern Africa and the Middle East.
Pay & Benefit News from Army Times
- 7 Mistakes You’re Making with Your Subscription Forms March 15, 2017Having your own little corner of the World Wide Web to write about anything, to engage with like-minded individuals, and to spark conversation is an incredibly wonderful, intoxicating feeling. You’re pouring your heart and soul into your work; your enthusiasm propels you forward in pursuit of your latest goal. Maybe you’ve just started your personal [...] […]
- New Simplified Pricing Tiers March 8, 2017Email marketing is becoming increasingly more difficult and complex as our field expands. There’s so much to consider when selecting and working with an email service provider - What all can I do? How hard is the setup? How much am I going to be paying? Do I have to pay for extra emails? What [...] Related StoriesSending Your Posts On DemandImportant N […]
- Hitting Send with Confidence, not Concern March 1, 2017Hitting publish on one of the best pieces of content you’ve ever written—or hitting send on the greatest email ever—feels completely amazing. You step away from the computer feeling strong, accomplished, ready to tackle the next project head-on. Later, though, when you return to your computer to check how your mailing did, you discover that [...] Relat […]
- Where’s my audience? February 15, 2017You’re posting great content regularly, you’re enthusiastically promoting your site on all the top social channels, while diligently reading and following all the How to Blog Like a Rock Star articles and checklists you can find and yet…. your emails have low open rates, even lower click-through rates. Your list ought to be growing – [...] CommentsTh […]
- Stressing over what to write next? There’s a solution for that. January 24, 2017It’s 9 o’clock the night before your readers are expecting your latest post to arrive in their inboxes, promptly at 9 AM tomorrow, and you find yourself staring at a blank screen. The blinking cursor is a reminder words are waiting, seemingly impatiently, to fill the screen in front of you, and you’re drawing a [...] Related StoriesWhere’s my audience? […]
News from Stars & Stripes
- Blasts kill 6 as troops battle militants in east Bangladesh March 26, 2017Paramilitary troops have been trying since Friday to flush out Islamist radicals holed up in a building with a large cache of ammunition.
- Medical relief group: Syria hospitals need 'fortification' March 26, 2017Three-quarters of hospitals surveyed were "makeshift hospitals," in buildings not initially designed to provide medical care, because real hospitals were either destroyed or made inoperable.
- Pakistan starts building fence along Afghan border March 26, 2017The two countries share a 1,500-mile border known as the Durand Line, which was drawn during colonial times and is not recognized by the Afghan government.
- Little sets school record with nine goals as Navy wins March 26, 2017Navy attackman David Little broke a single-game school-record that had stood for 74 years while faceoff specialist Brady Dove and defenseman Matt Rees established new career marks.
- Pentagon: An al-Qaida leader killed in Afghanistan airstrike March 26, 2017A U.S. counterterrorism airstrike earlier this month in Afghanistan killed an al-Qaida leader responsible for a deadly hotel attack in Islamabad in 2008 and the 2009 attack on a bus carrying the Sri Lankan cricket team, the Pentagon said Saturday.