From the AWN News 6 Experts
- Army Wife Network CoFounder Retires, Names New Owner Army Wife Network www.armywifenetwork.com firstname.lastname@example.org Army Wife Network 2650 FM 407 E STE 145/152 Bartonville, TX 76226 940-455-7349 (phone) 888-980-1292 (fax) Army Wife Network CoFounder Retires, Names New Owner (Logo: www.armywifenetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/331-x-208-awn-logo.gif ) Bartonville, TX – Nov 16, 2015 – In an untraditional business manner, Army Wife Network (AWN), the leading site for Army wives by Army wives, announced the hunt for a military spouse owner or ...
News from Department of Defense
- U.S., Japan Honor Lives Lost in the Battle of Okinawa June 23, 2017The Battle of Okinawa, also known as Operation Iceberg, was the last major battle of World War II. The fight resulted in more than 240,000 deaths of Japanese and U.S. service members, as well as Okinawan civilians.
- Aero Clubs Offer Adventure, Fun in the Friendly Skies June 23, 2017For almost 70 years, Air Force aero clubs, under the direction of the Air Force Services Activity, are operating at 16 installations worldwide.
- Tunnel Detectors Ferret Out Enemy Below Ground June 23, 2017On the battlefield, detecting secretive underground tunnels has been a challenge that has been answered by the U.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Center's engineers at the Geotechnical and Structural Laboratory in Vicksburg, Mississippi.
- Face of Defense: Veterinarian Reflects on Unconventional Career Journey June 23, 2017Just out of high school and unsure of what to do with his life, a young Ohio man went to a bus depot, handed a ticket agent almost all of the money in his pocket, and said with a smile, "I'll go wherever this takes me." So begins James "Nick" Koterski's unconventional journey to becoming an Army colonel.
- Norway Announces 1-Year Extension for U.S. Marines June 23, 2017Norway has announced that U.S. Marines will continue rotational training and exercises in Norway through 2018, a clear sign of the U.S. and Norwegian commitment to NATO, U.S. European Command officials said.
Pay & Benefit News from Army Times
- Boost Sales and Save Time with Email Automation April 20, 2017Generating a side income selling digital products is one of the greatest steps in your journey as a blogger or content marketer. You’re ready to get in the game after hearing from others how awesome it is to have this self-sustaining source of income that practically runs itself. And so you put together a few [...] Related StoriesThe Automated vs Manua […]
- The Automated vs Manual Email Debate April 12, 2017Email marketing falls into two categories: automated or manual. Some bloggers insist one is better than the other, sparking the great email debate. What really matters is: Your preference in how the emails are sent. The expectations you have set for your subscribers. Do you want to be hands on and manually send out each [...] Related StoriesFeedBlitz U […]
- Increasing Open Rates: Magic or Method? April 5, 2017Excitement over email marketing tends to increase as your list grows. You can’t help but feel proud of your work as you add 5,10, 50, 100+ subscribers each week. These milestones build confidence in your abilities as a content marketer. It’s time to take the next step on your journey and attend an event to [...] Related StoriesThe Automated vs Manual E […]
- Delegate and Deliver with FeedBlitz Multi-User March 30, 2017Growing your website or enterprise can be a wonderful experience—entering new territories, starting new ventures, increasing your customer base—the thrill of expansion propels you from one project to the next. With growth comes scaling and hiring, whether you’re welcoming new staff members to the team, working with a virtual assistant, or reorganizing your c […]
- 7 Mistakes You’re Making with Your Subscription Forms March 15, 2017Having your own little corner of the World Wide Web to write about anything, to engage with like-minded individuals, and to spark conversation is an incredibly wonderful, intoxicating feeling. You’re pouring your heart and soul into your work; your enthusiasm propels you forward in pursuit of your latest goal. Maybe you’ve just started your personal [...] […]
News from Stars & Stripes
- EU moves to boost military cooperation, creates $5.6B defense fund June 23, 2017Weeks after U.S. President Donald Trump told allies in Europe they were failing to spend enough on defense, European nations vowed Thursday to boost military cooperation in their part of the world.
- Neighbors’ blockade on Qatar is a smokescreen June 23, 2017The blockading countries are clearly seeking to drive a wedge between Qatar and the United States for their own political gain.
- China won’t – and can’t – solve North Korea June 23, 2017Beijing would rather deal with consequences of a trade war with Washington than with those of a real war nearby — even though it is no hurry to advertise this position.
- As Russia launches missiles into Syria, US faces strategic dilemma June 23, 2017Russia launched a flurry of cruise missiles into Syria Friday, targeting Islamic State fighters with a strike that also demonstrates Moscow’s ability to use its muscle to advance the interests of a Syrian government hostile to U.S.-backed militias.
- Could Trump push a partial Mideast deal? June 23, 2017Donald Trump may be uniquely suited to push for Middle East peace: the Israelis as well as key Arab players, each for their own reasons, are all looking like admirers who seek to please. But out-of-the-box thinking will be needed nonetheless.